The political thriller drama of Netflix’s Designated Survivor will soon be coming up with its fourth season. Here is everything you need to know about the upcoming season.
Designated Survivor Season 4 Release Date: When is it releasing?
After the launch of season three, shooting for next season is expected to start later this year. In July 2019, Netflix announced the renewal of Designated Survivor season 4. So we can expect season four to be released in 2022.
Designated Survivor Season 4 Cast: Who all are going to be back this time?
We are not expecting any new characters for season four. The original cast will most probably be back for season four. Cast will involve:
- Kiefer Sutherland as Thomas Kirkman (the president of the United States)
- Natascha McElhone as Alex Kirkman (first lady of united states)
- Adam Canto as Aaron Shore (the vice president of united states)
- Italia Ricci as Emily, the spokesman of Kirkman’s presidential campaign.
- Lamonica Garret as mike either (secret agent)
- Tanner Buchanan as Leo Kirkman (Penney’s old brother)
- Kal Penn as the set wright White House
- Maggie Q as Hannah Wells as the CIA case officer
- Paul Costanzo as Lyor Boone as white house political director.
Designated Survivor Season 4 Plot: What is going to happen this time?
The story of the show is about a politician Thomas Kirkman (also known as the Designated Survivor), who accidentally becomes the president of the United States. The series is a political adventure drama that shows us the journey of Kirkman as the president and all the difficulties he faces on this journey.