Netflix’s adaption of the DC comics very famous comic character Lucifer was released on 25th January 2016. The creator of the show is Tom Kapinos.
The show revolves around the life of Lucifer Morningstar, the king of hell. Who abandons his kingdom, his hell to lead a healthy life in Los Angeles.
In Los Angeles, Lucifer runs a night club, and in addition to that, he becomes a very famous and trustworthy crime consultant for the Los Angels Police Department.
But Lucifer’s life is far from average in the coming seasons. We see him trying to strike a balance between his healthy life, his powers, and his kingdom (The Hell).
After four successful seasons, the makers had again started the filming for the show’s finale season sometime in September 2019.
And in February 2020, a report came from Lucifer’s production house that the show is all set to release within a few months.
The wait is finally over for the Lucifer’s fan. As the first part of Season 5 is all set to release on 21st August 2020.
So grab your popcorns and stay tuned as the King Of Hell is once again coming soon on our TV screens to spread his charm and magic.
Who Is In Cast?
Once again, all of our beloved casts and characters will be once again reuniting for the last time for the show’s season finale that is the fifth season of the show.
The casts and characters of Lucifer Season 5 consists of the following:
- Tom Ellis as Lucifer MorningStar
- Kevin Rankin as Detective Malcolm Graham
- Lauren German as Detective Chole Decker
- Kevin Alejandro as Detective Daniel
- D.B. Woodside as Amenadiel
- Tricia Helfer as Charlotte Richardo
- Aimee Garcia as Ella Lopez
- Tom Welling as Lieutenant Marcus Pierce
- Inbar Lavi as Eve
- Lesley – Ann Brandt as Mazikeen
- Scarlett Estevez as Beatrice
- Rachael Harris as Dr. Linda Martin