Green Eggs and Ham is an exciting American animated comedy series that is lightly based on a book by Dr Seuss, which is of the same name. It premiered on Netflix in November 2019, and from the way it worked, fans were expecting a season 2. This has critical acclaim for humour, voice acting, and animation. There is exciting news for the fans of this series. Here is more about the upcoming season.
Green Eggs And Ham: Release Date
If you haven’t watched season 1 yet, you can binge it on Netflix. Netflix renewed this series for season 2 in December 2019. ‘Green Eggs and Ham: the Second Serving’ is the title of this season. The first season had 13 episodes, but this season will have only 10. The date for release has not been set yet. Warner Bros is producing this series. We will get to know about the release date soon. The production team will let us know when they can meet and discuss the details.
Green Eggs And Ham: Voice Cast
The same voice cast will return for season 2.
- Michael Douglas as Guy-Am-I, a cantankerous, sardonic failed inventor who doesn’t like green eggs and ham.
- Adam DeVine as Sam-I-Am, a happy fan of green eggs and ham.
- Keegan-Michael Key as the Narrator.
- Eddie Izzard as Hervnick Z. Snerz, an egotistic businessman who wants to capture the chickeraffe.
- Jeffrey Wright as McWinkle, a dangerous serious member of B.A.D.G.U.Y.S.
- Jillian Bell as Gluntz, McWinkle’s who is confident and easily excited rookie.
- Diane Keaton as Michellee, the overprotective mother of E.B. and Guy’s love interest.
- Ilana Glazer as E.B., a good-hearted, adventurous girl and Michellee’s daughter.
- John Turturro as Goat, a ruthless bounty hunter sent by Snerz.
- Billy Eichner as Mr. Bigman, McWinkle and Gluntz’s boss.
- David Kaye as Crony 1
We might be seeing some new characters too, but we have no confirmation about it yet.
What Can We Expect?
The story is based on Sam, who rescues a rare Chickeraffe from a zoo. He wanted to return it to it’s a natural habitat. By mistake, he swaps his briefcase with a failed inventor, Guy. As you see in the last episode of season 1, there is a trust issue between Guy and Sam. Also, there is so much miscommunication between both of them, which is causing a lot of problem between them.
This would be interesting to see in season 2, how they will sort it out with these issues.
Once the production team gets together and talks, we will have a release date and also a trailer a few days before the release of the season. Let us see what happens and what the production team decides.